Monday, May 20, 2013

Pippa's 1 year Party at Nana and Pawpaws


As usual after about 6 hours of driving I am through and our 8 hour trip was no exception! When we finally arrived at Nana and Pawpaw's we were all ready to get out of the car and she was all into her presents!

 
Hudson's gifts to Pippa were so cute! 

I want this coat in my size...

Pippa loved this rocking chair that Cindy and I both used when we were little. I think it made her feel like a big girl.

Waiting for her party on Saturday...
Favor perennial plants for our guests!


still waiting..

I think at times she felt like a celebrity...
Tes even came over! They are less than 24 hours apart :)
Yummy tootsie rolls in baby jars for favors.


















Nana and Pawpaw had to help her figure out this cake thing..












It was such a fun day and weekend and I am so thankful to everyone that made it so special!




1 comment:

  1. Such cute decorations!!!! and adorable pics!!! I wouldnt mind one of those jackets in my size either!! :)

    ReplyDelete