Friday, April 12, 2013

Bible Verse Memory Cards FREE!







I was inspired by the orginal Abeka Bible Memory verse cards that I used as a child to make a new updated cutesy version. I plan to print them and get them laminated. Even though Pippa is only 10 months, I am already preparing tools to help her understand the truth of God's word. Someone suggested that I sell these cards but after honestly thinking it over I think the Lord would rather they just be given away.

God has blessed me so much and He always provides and if they can help you put more truth into lives then they are yours!


All I ask is that you share this page to others so more mom's can have them and that you teach your kids scripture! 

God bless! 

Amy 

p.s. I would love to know what you're favorite letter or verse is! :)  comment below!






-





















Don't forget to pin me for other moms teachers and everyone looking to teach children scripture!


OR





11 comments:

  1. These are so cute ! I'm gonna send a link to your site to a friend of mine that is home schooling .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this amazing printable! I remember memorizing these same Bible verses in kindergarten and am looking forward to sharing and teaching my children these verses as well. Thanks again!

    Andrea
    RamblingReed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful, Amy. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you...somuch it is verry good and wonderfull thought. thans again and may GOD BLESS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We would like to print these on something to use as a border in our children's classrooms at our church. Would it be possible to get the original file from you or could you share what fonts you used? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, I'd like to include your memory cards in an upcoming post on Contented at Home. Would you be willing for me to use an image of one of the cards as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Use them however you would like to speak truth!

      Delete
  7. Thank you! I just used these for a game for my family. They loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.
    Bible Verses on Being Anxious Over Nothing

    ReplyDelete